Monday, May 18, 2009

communication

funny how when you really look at things the single greatest factor to anything failing seems to be a lack of communication we assume people should know what we are thinking or doing without actually TALKING about it! someone has told me that i think i am better than others because i am a better communicator. what an insane statement! how can i be a better person if i don't communicate better? how can i better myself without always working on being a better communicator? if i don't consistently work on that and improve myself then am i lessor? i think so. if i am not moving forward then i am moving backward. that's my state of mind. i do not profess to have what works for you-only for me. so i don't think i am better than anyone else-i do think i am better than I was-yesterday---and not as good as I will be- tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment