Saturday, March 21, 2009

week 4


17 lbs in 4 weeks!!! the program is working-or I am working the program. Either way-it's 17 lbs! I had the opportunity to talk with the people who created the program-it really does seem to be an amazing program. I am not to the point where I am willing to say that this is the absolute best program there ever was-but I think I am getting pretty close We'll see how the next month goes to make sure this first 4 weeks wasn't a fluke :) here's my 28 days later pic.

2 comments:

  1. KC this is so amazing, you are really an inspiration so so many of the things I want to accomplish in my life. Seeing you tackle something head on that i think about for myself every day is so eye opening. congrats on your progress so far! I know you will totally succeed. You look great!!

    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work.
    I can't wait to see you in July!!!!

    ReplyDelete